Hello everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sorry, it’s been a long time since I last posted on my blog. This was the year I not only moved out of my parents’ place for good, but also finally made the switch over to being fully self-employed. Starting all of that up took some time.
It’s been a great year for me. Since becoming a full-time freelancer in June, I got to
- work as a director, videographer, and video editor for a local business here in Vancouver (http://vimeo.com/104626874)
- go on a three-week vacation in Thailand with my lovely girlfriend (things are going great!)
- work on a few marketing videos for TD and CBC Music
- visit Toronto to be on a reality TV show with CBC Music
- attend WE DAY as one of their brand ambassadors
- visit Miami to give a talk about “The Psychology of Boredom” at Miami Device, an education and tech conference
- partner up with DJ software company Mixed In Key for the release of Pop Danthology 2014
- do a whole bunch of interviews after the release of Pop Danthology 2014
But, first, I wanted to tidy up my blog. Overtime, my theories and thoughts about OCPD have evolved and I began to feel like my blog needed some major renovation. Please have a look at the new updates:
- Tagline: “Restoring the gift that lies beneath the obsessive-compulsive personality disorder”
- My old tagline used to read, “Understanding how obsessive-compulsive personality disorder is a gift that just needs a little grace.”
- What is OCPD?